Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Cameo Spotlight Challenge #5 Winners

The color in the cards submitted for this challenge are SPECTACULAR! In our opinion every card is a winner this time around!!! We did have to narrow it down to just 5 though.

The winner of a $15 gift certificate from Avery Elle and making her 
Cameo Appearance is:

Grab your Standing Ovation winner's badge to display on your blog!
(click HERE for the blinkie version)

...................

Let's also give a round of applause to the Best Supporting winners:


Grab your Best Supporting winner's badge to display on your blog!
(click HERE for the blinkie version)


Thanks so much to everyone that played along! We've enjoyed seeing your creations!!!

We'll be back with challenge #6 at 10 a.m. (EDT) along with two special surprises to share with everyone!

11 comments:

  1. Ooohhh!!! Thanks so much for my best supporting award, ladies! I'm over the moon :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful projects ladies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so thrilled, I'm doing the happy dance around my room. Thanks so much for selecting me as winner today, especially as all the entries were fabulous!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Thanks so much for choosing my card for a best supporting award! I'm honored, especially since there were so many great projects... you totally made my day! :) Congrats to the other selections, beautiful cards! -Katie M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to ALL!! Every project looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So awesome everyone!!! These cards are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats winners! Gorgeous cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats winners! Gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations everyone,, a lovely selection of cards.

    ReplyDelete