Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Cameo Spotlight Challenge #7 Winners

Thanks so much to those who participated in this very special challenge! The submissions were wonderful. After you take a moment to enjoy the winner's cards please read our very IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT at the end of this post.

The winner of a $30 gift certificate from Paper Smooches and making her 
Cameo Appearance is:


Grab your Standing Ovation winner's badge to display on your blog!
(click HERE for the blinkie version)
...............….

Let's also give a round of applause to the Best Supporting winners:


Grab your Best Supporting winner's badge to display on your blog!
(click HERE for the blinkie version)

This was our last challenge at The Cameo Spotlight. Sadly, we can no longer justify the hard work that goes into running a challenge blog for so few players. We've LOVED seeing the projects of our participants and we're very grateful for those that played along! I know the Design Team will continue to use their Silhouette Cameos to create cards. So, if you're looking for inspiration you can visit their personal blogs. I'm sure they would be happy if you stopped by!

There's a fun new card challenge called CAS(E) this Sketch that everyone is welcome to participate in. Feel free to use your Cameo or SD machine in the creation of your CAS cards for the challenge. You can find us HERE! We hope you'll play along!!!

8 comments:

  1. AWWW....I'm so sad to see this challenge go! Your hard work and great projects are much appreciated. Thanks for the pick, you made my day, and this challenge will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH what a bummer! I have totally LOVED this challenge and I will really miss it!! I wish there had been more players, but I'm happy to have been one of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee but I'm so sad too! Thanks for the win but I'm going to miss this challenge blog! I love my cameo and I'm always looking for sn excuse to dust it off! Looking forward to playing in the case this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sad to se it go too but appreciate it must be a lot of work so thank you for all your efforts. I'm delighted to have been picked again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Heather, Debbie, Shirley, Katie, and Jessica! Fantastic stuff!

    And big thanks to Jackie for all her efforts! You've been a real inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners!!! Thanks so much to everyone for your kind words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Jackie for all your hard work to put this together! It has been a blast! See you in the blog land!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sad that you're closing the challenge. I just discovered the blog a few weeks ago. And you are special because there aren't many challenges for Silhouette or Cameo.
    But thanks for all your hard work.
    Liselot

    ReplyDelete