Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

The Cameo Spotlight Design Team is Complete


The Cameo Spotlight Design Team is now complete! All of the applicants have been contacted. We want to thank everyone that sent in a submission. Those that did not make the team this time around are encouraged to keep trying.

We'll be announcing The Cameo Spotlight Design Team on August 1 at 9 a.m. (EDT). Wait until you see who's waiting in the wings to inspire you with their endless creativity! This stellar cast has been assembled to delight and entertain you with their amazing projects. Please stop by and say hi for the very first TCS team debut on August 1.

We also invite you to dazzle us with your creations in our first challenge beginning August 11 at 10 a.m. (EDT). Hope to see you there!

8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see who will be on your team and for the first challenge. Hoping to wipe the dust off my machine and start using it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherry! Hope you can join us in our first challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay , Im so excited about The Cameo Spotlight , I look forward to being inspired by you and your DT. I also look forward to getting the most out of my new toy !! ;o) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really looking forward to the first challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, Shirley let me know of this wonderful challenge blog. She has also helped me a lot with my new cameo silhouette. Wow this is going to be just fantastic...luv annie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tania, Shirley and Annie, Can't wait to see your projects in the upcoming challenges!!! So glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see who you have in store for us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Heather, I can't wait to introduce them to everyone!!! :)

    ReplyDelete